Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Shield of Innocence (Alternate Places #4) by P.S. Power (**)

Shield of Innocence (Alternate Places Book 4)Everything has happened. Everything will happen again.

Zack Hartley walks the lines between worlds. All of them. That makes him a very powerful, and potentially dangerous, being. A fact that hasn't gone unnoticed by the darkest of enemies, the terrifying monsters that created him in the first place.

Now they seek to use him to their own end. In order to defeat them, Zack is going to need some good friends.

That, and more time than anyone has ever even dreamed about


REVIEW: **

Ok I liked the first two books but by this point I'm getting overwhelmed with all the weird stuff.  It's confusing enough then they throw in whole new dimensions and time warping?  I never really got a feel for what was truly going on or why.. I liked his innocence and the feel of book one and even book two but now I don't know what to think.  Every person they encounter is suddenly special or has some connection to what's going on and now they all have doubles in the other worlds that aren't really doubles but minds are similar? Confusing.  I have no idea where this series is leading and I think I'm done with it.  It's just way too out there for me.  I could not really follow what was going on in this one and not sure I even care anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment